Title: Men of Haven Series
Live hard, f*ck harder and make their own rules. Those are the cornerstones the six Men of Haven bleed by: taking what they want, always watching each other’s backs and loving the women they claim with unyielding tenderness and fierce passion.
There’s no code Knox Torren can’t break. He knows no limits when it comes to uncovering intel, especially on anyone who crosses his family. But a skip tracer with a sketchy history presents a puzzle he can’t solve. When he finally meets the statuesque blonde with the intoxicating Russian accent, he’ll try anything to unearth her secrets.
Darya Volkova has been living under an assumed identity for years. Searching for a job that will take her out of the dangerous life she’s built, she has her sights set on Knox: the best hacker in the business. From their first meeting, though, something far more intimate than a professional connection develops.
Darya must overcome still-healing wounds to trust that Knox will take care of her in all the ways she needs. And Knox will do whatever it takes to make sure whatever—or whomever—she’s running from never touches his woman again.
A native Oklahoman with two beautiful girls, Rhenna Morgan is a certified romance junkie and has a resume that reflects her passion for new experiences. Since graduating with a Bachelors in Radio, Television, and Film at Oklahoma State, she’s racked up positions ranging from on-air radio talent, skip tracer, and promotions director, to real estate agent, project manager, and business analyst.
Like most women, she’s got obligations stacked tight from dawn to dusk. To combat the crush of reality, she’s turned to romance as her primary source of escape ever since she cracked the spine on her first Christine Feehan book years ago. Whether it’s contemporary, paranormal, or fantasy you’re after, Rhenna’s stories pack new, exciting worlds, and strong, intuitive men who fight to keep the women they want.
Praise for the Men of Haven series:
· “This is one of those rare books that will make the reader stand up and applaud the hero for going after what he wants and sticking up for those he loves. This is a perfect tale with amazingly vulnerable and strong characters. A must-read!” –RT Book Reviews TOP PICK Five Star Gold on Rough & Tumble (book #1)
· “I can’t wait to find out more about these guys and what brought them all together in the first place. I definitely need more Axel.” –FictionVixen.com on Rough & Tumble (book #1)
· “You will not be disappointed. Guarantee read!” –GoodBadAndUnread.com on Wild & Sweet (book #2)
· “Wild and Sweet is a story that wraps around your heart….its vibrant and emotional, sexy and endearing, a love story that battles with emotion, human growth and a sense of purpose and belonging.” –AddictedToRomance.org on Wild & Sweet (book #2)
· “I highly recommend picking up all of this series, and while you can read them in any order, just bite the bullet, grab some wine, take the week off and order takeout. The books of The Haven Brotherhood are a mini-vaca from real life!” –The Romance Reviews on Claim & Protect (book #3)
· “Written in third person point of view, past tense and lots of witty dialogues, Claim & Protect was a quick read, with its fast pace and all the action.” –UnconventionalBookReviews.com on Claim & Protect (book #3)